FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orlando, Florida – July 21, 2009 – Kitty Code, LLC announced the availability of Hurricane 3.0, a hurricane and tropical storm tracker for the iPhone and iPod Touch, in the iTunes App Store. Hurricane, the most popular and best selling hurricane tracker for the iPhone and iPod Touch, returns with a great update for the 2009 hurricane season.
Hurricane introduces a whole new way to track tropical storm systems with a new highly detailed, zoomable map covering storms in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. A dynamic information page for each storm provides you with satellite and radar imagery when available and the latest plots for active storms.
“Hurricane 3.0 will bring information to those in a storm’s path when they need it the most by providing the most comprehensive tropical data available on a mobile device”, said Ilene Jones, Co-Founder and CEO of Kitty Code, LLC.
New features introduced in Hurricane 3.0 include:
- The addition of the Eastern Pacific ocean tracking maps to the existing Atlantic tracking maps
- Pacific historical tracking data has been added to provide past storm information in the Pacific
- A new storm information page has been added to put important storm details such as storm specific satellite, radar, and forecast images and text at your finger tips
- Fully zoomable tracking maps providing a greater level of detail
- Integrated GPS to inform you of your distance from an approaching storm
- Updated satellite images covering both the Atlantic and Pacific
- An enhanced look that makes finding information easier than ever before
Reviews for Hurricane 3.0 are already coming in from our customers:
“Usually you would need several apps or go to many www pages Well organized Thanks” – iTunes Review
“Love the 3.0 update with improved map features and more info on tropical activity/discussions!” – iTunes Review
iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Hurricane 3.0 for iPhone is only $3.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple’s App Store. More information about Hurricane for the iPhone and iPod Touch can be found at the official Hurricane website.
Download and Purchase
Kitty Code, LLC is a privately owned startup in Orlando, FL, which writes innovative applications for hand held devices. With over 30 combined years of experience in weather, web technologies and game development we are able to create games and applications which are robust, fun to play, technically savvy and yet easy to use. To find out more about Kitty Code, join us on our website. Copyright 2009 Kitty Code, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.